Cost-Effective and Modular Design
- ANYCUBIC MEGA ZERO Printing Size: 220mm*220mm*250mm;
- Smaller and lighter body
- Semi-assembly kit easy to assemble, save time and get started quickly
- The Y-axis dual screw rod design and the solid aluminum frame construction enhance the stability of Mega Zero, thereby improving the printing precision.
- Strong extruder provides a better printing experience.
- Offers precise extrusion for your 3D printing with its solid filament drive and overall mechanical design.
- The following materials can be used: TPU, PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD etc.
- The AC adapter has low power consumption and power saving.
- Compared with the traditional switching power supply, the AC adapter is more secure, and there is no risk of electric shock from AC power.
- AC adapter has better stability, so it is more durable.
Power Loss Resume
One key to resume in case of unexpected power outage in halfway printing, save your time and filaments.
Auxiliary Leveling Function
Quickly locate the corners of the print platform during leveling, maximize printing efficiency.
- Technical Specification:
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Size: 220mm(L)×220(W)×250mm(H)
- Layer Resolution: ±0.1mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y/Z 0.0125/0.0125/0.002mm
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: 20~100mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)
- Supported Materials: PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, Wood, etc.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 8°C – 40°C
- Operational Extruder Temperature: max 255°C
- Slicer Software: Cura
- Software Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .AMF
- Software Output Formats: GCode
- Connectivity: Trans-flash Card; USB cable(expert users only)
- Input rating: 100V/240V AC, 50/60Hz
- output rating: 12V/6A（72W）