3D print fine details at a good price now. The Anycubic Photon DLP is a 3D printer equipped with an easy to use 2.8 inch color touch screen. It works with resin. DLP stands for Digital Light Processing. During this process an UV light source is used to harden liquid resin (polymerize). Realize fine structures now.
Main product features:
- Realize fine details
- Uses UV light source to polymerize liquid resin
- Integrated slicing software
- High resolution 47µm
- Large 3D print size of 115 x 65 x 155 mm
The original Anycubic Photon was a phenomenal success, hitting the mark as an affordable hobbyist resin printer like no other. Excellent print quality and simple user operation made it a go-to for those in need of detailed prints and cost less. Photon slicer brings extraordinary using experience. A 30M stl file will minutes when you use a open-source slicer. While photon Slicer will finish this job wthin 1 minutes.
- 2.8″ Full Color Sensitive Touch Screen for real-time previews of print status
- Inbuilt Offline printing
- Rapid Slicer- Photon S Workshop.It is superior in terms of slicing speed and operational experience. Ultimate Slice Speed
- Matrix UV Lights Upgraded UV Module for stable signal transmission , efficient utilization of resin energy and Amazing Print/cure results
- Dual Z Axis Linear Rail for stronger stability.
- Anti-aliasing built in to firmware smooths the edge of pixels making the print resolution higher than it actually is.
- 2K LCD Masking Screen 2560*1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details down to few micrometers
- Aluminum Build Platform to enhance adhesion
- Creative structure offers more easiness to leveling: Lower the platform down to the screen; Feel the resistance when pulling the paper in-between; Tighten one screw; Leveling done
- Dual Filtration System: Inner air-purification system with activated carbon to filtrate bad smell and keep air clean. Dual Fans for Ventilation.
- Guaranteed for Noise free 3D Printing.
- Suitable for UV Resin.
- Anycubic Photon-S offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
PrimaCreator Resins works great with Photon S.
- Printing Technology: LCD-based Masked Stereolithography (MSLA)/LCD Shadow Masking
- LCD: 5.2-inch 2K
- Build Volume: 115 x 65 x 165 mm
- Z-Layer Resolution: 10 microns (recommended)
- XY Resolution: 47 microns
- UI: 2.8-inch Color TFT touchscreen
- Connectivity: USB
- Build Platform Leveling: Manual
- Materials: Resins suitable for 405nm LCD-based printers
- Bundled software: Photon Workshop
- File types: STL
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 400 mm
Everything you need to start printing is included
- Anycubic Photon DLP printer
- Resin 250ml bottle
- USB Memory
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- Tool kit
- Rubber gloves
- FEP Film